You break my heart with tenderness,
And I confess it's true-
I never knew a love like this
til you!

Please visit our newest blog about our journey to our next baby at http://wewant2adopt2.blogspot.com

Feel free to email us at:  wewant2adopt@yahoo.com

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us!"

Sunday, November 2, 2008

16 weeks old

Everytime AJ laughs I think to try to video him but by the time I tear myself away from his cuteness to get the camera and start taping, he's all laughed out. So up til today, even though he laughs so much, we have not been able to capture him laughing on video. But today I got him - and on 2 videos! I can't figure out how to post both videos so here's the first one for now. Too bad b/c in the 2nd one, he laughed so hard he tooted too! Hope you enjoy seeing/hearing him laugh as much as I do!

3 comments:

Life with my BOYS! said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

SSOOoooo cute. :)
can't wait to see him do that in person!!!

Anonymous said...

You sound freakishly just like me!! He is so cute!