You break my heart with tenderness,
And I confess it's true-
I never knew a love like this
til you!

Please visit our newest blog about our journey to our next baby at http://wewant2adopt2.blogspot.com

Feel free to email us at:  wewant2adopt@yahoo.com

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us!"

Monday, September 1, 2008

Video: Introducing Alexander Jay Eric

Ali usually blogs but today I'm posting something. Here is a video I put together of our first moments with our son. (Make sure your sound is on)

13 comments:

RB said...

That video is simply beautiful! Thank you for sharing...it's so inspirational to see the end result of the adoption journey.

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful video and family. yup, I cried again.

Rebecca said...

That's so great. It had me crying too!

Life with my BOYS! said...

So SUPER sweet! What a wonderful video to share with him as he grows!

g said...

WOW that was absolutely amazing! what a great job! def needed a "grab a tissue before watching " side note!!

Just beautiful!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, it so wonderful!!! LIFE IS SWEET :)

LIS

Sue said...

Yes....definitely should have come prepared with a tissue. And as if I wasn't already crying enough...seeing sweet Bella on your walk totally did me in.

The video is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Yes, seeing Bella did me in too, darn it. Ugh she is so sweet and I am so glad you got your walk. I can't believe how tiny he was. Great job daddy J.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that was beautiful. Im so happy for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Ali,

That video is just gorgeous. I am sittin here bawling my eyes out...

After so long on the infertility rollercoaster, I have a hard time feeling joy these days -- especially when I see young families and pg women. As I watched this video, I felt genuine, sincere joy. I am so happy you have found your star. You an Jay inspire me.

-- Erin

P.S.: And seeing beautiful Bella sent me over the edge. What a lovely momento...

Wondering when you will find us said...

Beautful!!! So touching!

Janna said...

Crying here, too!! It's so sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Ali, wow, I am a blubbering fool crying here at my desk. SO SO BEAUTIFUL! Reminds me how lucky I am to be adopted.