Jay and I were talking today about how Alex has just brought so much into our lives -everything we experience is filled with so much more joy now! And we can't even imagine a life with out him in it.
Here's some more pictures to compare and see how much he is growing.
The 1st one was taken at about 2 weeks old and the 2nd was taken today at 7 weeks. He looked like an old skinny man the first time he wore his tie onesie, but today he fills it out so nice. And look at those BIG blue eyes!


Since these pictures are of a similar pose, I thought I'd share these ones too. The 1st one was taken on our car ride home from Long Island when AJ was 6 days old. The 2nd one was taken today (7 weeks). Look at how much more full his face is!


And finally, here is a picture Jay took of AJ laying on me on the couch a couple of days ago. He looks like he is thinking about doing something naughty!






1 comment:
Alex is just adorable Alison :) I love to see how much he is growing.
Post a Comment