With that said, I do wish I had more time to keep this blog updated. I know lots of people are checking it everyday hoping for new posts. I promise that I will continue to posts so continue to check!
Here are some pictures of our lil guy, who is by the way, getting bigger every day! At his last doctor's appointment on 7/30/08 he weighed 6 lbs 6 oz. That's a whole pound more than when we picked him up in Long Island on 7/18/08. His next doctor's appointment is on 8/13/08 and I expect that he is at least 7 lbs! His belly is getting so big and when you hold him he fills your arms up so much more.
1 week old:

2 weeks old:

3 weeks old:

4 weeks old:






5 comments:
Wow Alison, AJ is adorable! It's amazing how much they grow, even just in the first month. I am so happy for you! It's great to hear an update :)
He is sooo handsome!!!!!
Kisses, Lis, Sean and Gavin
i can't believe it's already been a month! he's such a cutie pie!
God Alison, Alex is such a precious guy. How adorable. Glad you are busy an happy!
Keep posting the pics... I'll be looking.
Erin
Oh I love to see the changes they make from week to week. I do that with Julian. Wait until you look back at these pictures when he is a year old...it is really amazing! I am so gla dyou are enjoying being a mom...there is nothing like it!
Post a Comment