"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us!"
Sunday, October 12, 2008
13 weeks
Yes, I know I JUST posted about yesterday's pumpkin picking, but today Alex is 13 weeks old and we got some really cute pictures of him before we went to church. All of you blog-stalkers are in for a treat bc tomorrow is his 3 month old bday so I will likely post again then. So that will be 3 posts in 2 days!!!
We are a happily married couple who live in Western NY. We have two beautiful sons who were brought to us through the miracle of domestic adoption. We are looking forward to growing our family by adopting again....a daughter.
If you or someone you know is considering placing a baby for adoption, please email us at wewant2adopt@yahoo.com
2 comments:
He is so cute!! Love all the new pics and can't wait for new ones
Jeny from FF
Whay a handsome guy!!!
Post a Comment